Department of TransportationTransportation is located in District Office, One Education Plaza, Nazareth, PA 18064-2397. To reach this department by telephone, please dial (610) 759-1170 and extension 1177. To send a fax, please use (610) 849-0878.Isabel C. Resende, Ed.D., Assistant SuperintendentPatricia M. Quinn, Supervisor of TransportationJennifer Kulp, Secretary to Transportation
Welcome to the Nazareth Area School District Transportation Website. We hope you find the information on this site helpful. In keeping with the district’s primary mission to educate students, we also aim to provide a safe, efficient, and cost-effective transportation system for all the students of the Nazareth Area School District.
Nazareth School District has a transportation agreement with Jennings Transportation Corporation which is located at 129 Meyer Rd, Nazareth, PA 18064. Within this agreement, Jennings provides the District with buses and vans to service our daily requirements, along with the buses needed for athletic and field trips. Jennings is responsible for the maintenance of all their vehicles and secures the drivers necessary to deliver the daily transportation requests of the District.
The Nazareth Transportation Department, along with Jennings, provides:
- Transportation for approximately 4,600 students
- A total of 122 AM & 114 PM daily bus and van routes
- Service to approximately 20 Special Placement schools
- Service to approximately 25 Private & Charter schools within a 10-mile radius of the District boundaries
- Coverage of up to 30,000 weekly miles in buses and vans