Enrolling in Private Tutoring
A private tutor program begins when the parent of the private tutor student submits the following information to the Assistant Superintendent, Isabel C. Resende, Ed.D., at Nazareth Area School District, One Education Plaza, Nazareth, PA 18064:
- Report from the student’s private tutor listing all students enrolled in private tutoring by grade level for the upcoming school year
- Evidence of private tutor’s PA teacher certification
- PA State Police Criminal Records Check (from within the last five years)
- Department of Human Services Child Abuse History Clearance (from within the last five years)
- Federal Criminal History Record Information (from within the last five years)
- Dental Exam Records *
- Physical Exam Records *
- Record of Immunizations for child *
- Academic records or transcript from prior school
* Evidence of immunizations/health/dental services may be provided in one of three ways:
- submit actual records (using the Physical form and Dental form)
- submit letter from the doctor stating legal requirements have been met
- statement of religious objection.
Documentation must be submitted no later than August 1st of the school year in which your child is first enrolling in the Private Tutor program. For first year private tutor students, the program may commence when the documentation is submitted to the Assistant Superintendent, Isabel C. Resende, Ed.D.